Mom Warns About Horrible Prank On Her Baby’s Changing Mat


In March of 2016, a mother from the UK went to change her infant son, Samuel, in a public restroom. Hayley placed Samuel down on the changing mat as he began to cry and scream. She assumed he was tired and thought nothing much of it — but when she picked him back up, Hayley noticed that Samuel’s back was red and blotchy. That’s when she examined the changing mat and made a shocking discovery.

“It turns out some lowlife scum thought it would be ‘fun’ to deliberately put drawing pins in the bottom of the changing mat,” Hayley wrote on Facebook. Understandably, she was horrified. What type of monster could do such a thing?

As it turns out, this cruel prank of “spiking” babies has happened before. Several babies were injured in an Oxfordshire village hall for the very same reason.

Hayley posted her terrifying account on Facebook, warning other parents to check public changing mats. Her post went viral with more than 100,000 shares.

Scroll down to see Hayley’s important message, and SHARE this with your friends on Facebook.


“I don’t normally post things like this but I’m guessing if it happened to me it could happen to someone else, so I thought I’d spread a little word of warning to prevent it happening in the future…


Screenshot / YouTube

“Today I changed Samuels’ nappy on a public changing mat, somewhere I trust to be a safe place. When I led him down he screamed. I dismissed it as him being tired, cold and grumpy so I changed him as quickly as possible so I could give him a cuddle and calm him down.”


“It turns out some lowlife scum thought it would be ‘fun’ to deliberately put drawing pins in the bottom of the changing mat. Our poor baby boy was led on pins!!!”


“And because he isn’t old enough to tell me it hurt, he now looks like a pin cushion with 5 holes in total! Angry doesn’t even cover it.


“It’s quite sad to think this has to be done but my word of warning is to CHECK YOUR CHANGING MATS!!”

Parents, always check changing mats and tables in public restrooms. God forbid this happen to any more babies! Please SHARE Hayley’s message with your friends on Facebook.