It is that time of the year again. Just like most people do spring cleaning, I like to give my house a good clean right as fall approaches.
And as part of my pre-fall cleaning, I get rid of any unnecessary junk in my garage, but, quite often, I find hidden treasures in there. And this year, I found an old window and decided to use it for a DIY upcycle project. The only problem? Choosing which old window upcycle project to tackle!
There are so many ways to repurpose an old window, like this window coffee table. And when I saw all of these, I got very excited about the possibilities. Whether it’s creating a new furniture piece or something a little more decorative, I can’t wait to transform a repurposed window to add some rustic flair to my home.
Scroll through below to see just how many amazing DIY possibilities there are. Which of these upcycles would you want to try for your own home? Let us know in the comments.
1. Turn Your Old Window Into A Cool Coffee Table With Storage
2. Or Make A Table For Your Porch
3. Create Beautiful Shelving For Your Living Room Or Bathroom
4. Transform Windows Into A Shower Stall Door
5. Make Yourself A Rustic Headboard
6. Organize Your Jewelry With An Old Window
7. Create A Gorgeous Picture Frame For Your Wall
8. Or Try A Picture Frame That Holds Multiple Photos
9. Make A Serving Tray Out Of An Old Window
10. Hang A Window On Your Wall As A Coat Rack
11. Use Multiple Window Frames As A Room Divider
12. Make Yourself The Perfect Planter
13. Repurpose A Bunch Of Windows Into A Backyard Shed
14. Or Make A Stunning Greenhouse For Your Plants
15. Cover Your Flower Or Vegetable Garden
16. Make A Cool Chalkboard Out Of An Old Window